This recipe comes courtesy of Joe Wicks (The Body Coach) in his book “Lean In 15 – The Shape Plan”.
The video should tell you pretty much everything you need to know but just in case…
- 500g turkey mince
- Chopped fresh parsley
- Chopped fresh coriander
- 1 egg
- Breadcrumbs (ground almonds work just as well and would be a healthier option)
- Brioche buns
- Sliced pineapple
- Sliced beetroot
- 2 sweet potatoes
- Bag of salad
- Hand mix the mince, egg, and herbs in a big bowl and add breadcrumbs until you’ve got a decent “stickiness” (it doesn’t just fall apart).
- Put the burgers under the grill.
- Slice your sweet potatoes up and put them in the microwave for 6-7 minutes depending on the power.
- Flip the burgers (as many times as necessary)
- When the burgers are almost done, melt some coconut oil in a frying pan and fry off your potatoes.
- Build your burgers.
- Put everything else on the plate.
Enjoy, much love.